The National Round for the The Louis M. Brown and Forrest S. Mosten International Client Consultation Competition shall be organised by Lloyd Law College from 8th-9th Feb,2014.
The Winning team at national rounds would represent India in international competition hosted by San Juan, Puerto Rico from 09th to 12th April 2014.
- Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
- Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. Three Year/Five Year Degree programmes in aforementioned institutions [1.1], during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
Composition of Teams:
- Each team shall consist of TWO participants.
- Teams/Participants are required to duly fill the Registration Form (endorsed by the Head of the Institution) along with the Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of Lloyd Law College payable at New Delhi, which has to reach the organizers by the 25th January, 2014. The Registered teams are required to confirm their arrival and verify their registration over phone/fax/email.
- The teams/ Participants are required to e-mail the soft copy of the Demand Draft along with duly filled registration form latest by 20th January, 2014.
Post Arrival Compliance:
- All the registered teams are required to be present in person on the 7th of February, 2014 between 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Lloyd Law College, PlotNo.11, Knowledge Park – II, Greater Noida – 201306, Distt: Gautam Budh Nagar (Uttar Pradesh) for confirmation of their participation.
- All the participants shall carry their College/University Identity Cards at the time of registration as well as at all times thereafter, during the competition. Participants are advised to carry photocopies of all duly filled forms that have been submitted to the organizers.
Ms. Richa Choudhary
Mobile: +91-8800441436, +91-8800401349
Please refer to the brochure for the competition HERE.
Please view the Registration Form HERE.