Hi, are you (a male) looking for an accommodation in West or Central Delhi?
If yes, we’d like you to consider what we call ‘The Legal Hub’.
A young litigator (who wants to be anonymous) and Tanuj Kalia (founder of Lawctopus) have zeroed in on an unfurnished 3 BHK flat (with separate washrooms and ACs in all rooms) in DLF Capital Greens, Moti Nagar, Delhi.
Rent is 36k. One room is available for rent at 11k/month. Interested? Please read on!
DLF Greens has:
- an in-house gym
- a swimming pool
- parking for 2 cars
- a club house (under construction)
- jogging tracks
- a mini mall (under construction)
- basketball, tennis and badminton courts.
- The Moti Nagar metro station is 1 km away.
- Parking is ample, security is extra-strict and the greenery is something rarely found in Delhi.
Other costs, etc.
- For all this (bullet points), there’s a maintenance charge of Rs. 6-6.5k/month (to be applicable from Diwali or new year when all the facilities are functional). Maintenance charge will be equally split.
- We also plan to have a maid and a cook (or someone who can do both) for Rs. 6-9k/month. This will be equally split again.
- Total cost would be 11k (rent) + 2-2.5k (maintenance) + 2-3k (maid + cook)= 16k/month.
- Electricity, internet etc. will cost extra.
Here are the videos:
- Video of the flat: http://bit.ly/2vmofQD
- Greenery: http://bit.ly/2v3qnKC
- Parking: http://bit.ly/2u8qdUX
PS- We are looking for people who like it neat and quiet and can shift immediately (between August 23 and September 1).
If interested, please send a message to 9711850703.