The Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur invites applications for admission to LLM (2 Years) Degree Programme for the Academic Year 2018-2019 scheduled to commence from November 2018.
Total Seats: 30 (Thirty)
The minimum eligibility requirement
- 10+2 years of schooling from a recognized Board/Institute and
- 5 years integrated BA LLB (Hons.)/BSc LLB (Hons.)/B Com LLB (Hons.)/BBA
LLB (Hons.)Degree from any University recognized by the UGC with not less
than 60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST Candidates).
- 10+ 2 from a recognized Board/ Institute and
- 3 year Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by the UGC and
- 3 year LLB degree from any University recognized by the UGC with not less than
60% marks in aggregate (55% in case of SC/ST Candidates).
A merit list of eligible applicants will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the Law Degree.
Shortlisted candidate will be intimated to appear for interview at the University. The interview will be held for twenty marks.
How to apply
- Visit the University website.
- Open the “LLM Admission” Notification.
- Thereafter fill the online application form including the details of online payment.
- Upload a latest photo in150X150 pixels. If the Photo specification is larger than the given pixels, applications will not be accepted.
- After successful submission, take a printout of the application form and copy of the
- Bring the printed copy of the application form and acknowledgement on the date of
- All the original certificates, mark-sheet and other necessary documents should also be
brought for verification.
- Candidates should also bring self-attested copy of all these documents.
- Starting date for online application: 30th September 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 15th October 2018
- Date of Interview: 22nd-23rd October 2018 at 10:00 am at the University
- Declaration of Merit List and Waiting list: 25th October 2018
- Verification of documents, deposit of fee and allotment of hostel: 25th -29th October 2018
- Orientation Programme: 30th October 2018
- Commencement of Classes: 1st November 2018
For official notification, click here.