Organisation: TS Law Chambers, New Delhi
TS Law Chambers is a litigation law Office based in South Delhi, handling a wide range of matters with expertise in diverse areas of law.
Title: Litigation Associate
Qualification: The candidate should be a graduate/ post- graduate in Law from a well ranked Law School and must possess post qualification experience (PQE) as a practising advocate for a period ranging between 1 to 3 years.
Experience: The candidate must have prior litigation experience (of a minimum of 1 to 3 years) in arguing before courts and tribunals along with having exceptional drafting and research skills (Very Important). Preference will be given to candidates having more work experience.
Skills/Qualities: The candidate should be self motivated, hard working and must be passionate about litigation. Candidate must be willing to give his/her best and will be expected to work in a dedicated, organised and time bound manner.
- Must be Self Motivated and Passionate about Litigation. [Important]
- Must have excellent communication and analytical skills
- Must possess a high standard of written and spoken english.
- Must possess Excellent Drafting Skills–Writ Petitions, Original Applications, Counter Reply, etc. [Very Important]
- Must possess Excellent legal research skills. [Very Important]
- Must possess administrative and management skills.
- Follow up with Government departments and ensuring compliances in cases.
- Must be able to Draft Brief of Case files and summarise judgements.
- Must be able to Liaison with clients.
- Should be able to independently handle matters.
- Must be able to Undertake confidentiality, follow instructions and work diligently.
- Candidate who will be able to deliver quickly and efficiently, work independently and meet deadlines will be preferred.
Salary: Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 25,000 depending upon the dedication, hard-work, legal skills & attitude of the candidate.
You may send us an e-mail expressing your interest in the opportunity available, along with a copy of your latest resume with an updated passport size photograph and samples of your drafting.
Short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview/interaction.
Please mention “Post for Litigation Associate [PQE-__]” in the subject line of your application email.
Address: 269, Uday Park, Masjid Moth, South Extension-II, New Delhi
NOTE: Only those applicant who fulfill the job description and experience requirements, as stated above are requested to apply.