Profile: Associate (preferably Male)
No. of Vacancies: 2 (Two Nos.)
Nizamuddin East, New Delhi
At least 2-5 years of experience in handling Commercial Arbitration and litigation at Supreme Court and High Court.
As per industry norms.
- Should be well versed with the court procedures, specifically for handling commercial and civil litigation at Hon’ble Supreme Court, High Courts and Tribunals.
- Should have good knowledge of Contracts, Arbitration proceedings, CPC, CrPC, IPC, Negotiable Instrument Act, Industrial and Labour Laws, Evidence Act, Banking Laws and Consumer Laws.
- Should have good legal drafting capabilities and typing speed.
- Must be well-versed in computer applications, such as word, excel, ppt, etc. and various legal databases.
- Must be willing to travel for out-stationed matters, if required.
- Must be comfortable with occasional long working hours.
Mail your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CC to Bikash Mohanty email@example.com on or before 10.01.2018.
Short listing of Candidates
The resumes of the candidates would be perused and thereafter eligible candidates would be short-listed by ‘in-person interview’.