LexIngenious is a corporate legal advisory and documentation practice based in New Delhi, established with the aim of providing legal solutions to socially innovative clients. ‘Lex’ means law, legal or related to law, which indicates our service sector; and ‘Ingenious’ means original, innovative and enterprising, which indicates the unique perspective we share with our clients.
Statement of Requirement
We require a proactive and technology efficient Operations Manager based in Delhi who can manage and execute the non-legal aspects of a legal practice.
We are looking for a driven, hard-working and focused individual who is also a quick thinker and has excellent organizational and management skills. Such person should strive to bring more productivity and ensure smooth operations across multiple non-legal functions.
We are looking for someone who is a natural leader, entrepreneurial and is eager to learn and grow with us. Given the nature of role, such person will be required to work cross functionally and be an important facilitator helping fellow team members to achieve their goals.
- Leading internal operations across functions such as communications, finance and human resource management.
- Working alongside the Founder and Managing Counsel to setup standard processes and protocols.
- Evaluating productivity and management tools including any other technology infrastructure as required from time to time to enhance productivity, ensure upgradation and contribute to overall growth.
- Handling communications within the team and with external stakeholders including vendors, potential hires, interns, partners, clients etc.
- Promoting and cultivating values of the organization within team members to develop and lead the team as a community.
- Managing team records and payouts of permanent staff, accountants, consultants, interns and vendors. Coordinating and following up with the clients on pending payments.
- Plan and supervise onboarding of new team members and interns.
- Fixed monthly payout commensurate with the industry standards and prior experience.
- Flexibility of working from home, subject to reporting requirements and team meetings.
- Opportunity to involve with a corporate legal practice at an early stage, opening doors for personal growth alongside growth of the organization.
- Opportunity to work closely with the founder and managing counsel and learning the basics of business management and development.
- Opportunity to build a working relationship with an expert team of lawyers and interacting with clients to build a network and reputation.
- Personal multi-disciplinary and cross-functional growth.
- Opportunity to learn about organizational demands across various functions of operations, finance and human resources while building a professional practice.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Graduation in any discipline/ subject.
- Demonstrated ability of set up structures and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to independently plan, organize and implement.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, Gmail and Dropbox.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, including ability to type in English.
- Strong personal integrity and ethical standards.
- Exceptional verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling sensitive, confidential information and dealing with people.
Preferred Qualities and Experience
- Positive and constructive outlook.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver a quality output in stressful situations.
- Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Quick thinker and inclination to assist and help fellow team members.
- Past experience of working in a start-up environment or leading a project.
- Past experience demonstrating self-motivation and willingness to learn and achieve.
- Knowledge of written and spoken Hindi.
Interested candidates may apply here at the earliest or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
LexIngenious, 2nd Floor, Kushal House, 39, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019