Your Name, College, Year of Study, Email ID
Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
Lex Counsel, New Delhi
Application Process with contact details
Curriculum Vitae needs to be sent at least 3 months in advance.
Duration of internship and timings
June – July 2015
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
The work culture is strict and time bound.
We need to meet the deadlines given by the associates and work actively.
On the first day we were introduced to the same.
• Read the Companies Act Amendment 2013.
• Read the FDI of different years and drawn the difference.
• Research on how Double Taxation is useful in India.
• Research on Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement
• Performer’s Rights under Intellectual Property rights.
• Presentation at the end of the Internship on Performer’s Rights.
Company Law related work are preferably done by the Firm and a mandatory presentation is given by each internee at the end.
Work environment and people
Work environment are people are friendly.
Everything is good.
Its a good experience overall.
Green Park, Hauz Khas Apartments.
9 am – 6 pm. Strict hours