Call for Papers
Legal Messenger (online – journal) (ISSN-2456-110X) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 3, Issue 2, 2018. Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to: email@example.com at the latest by 20.7.2018.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be mentioned. Cover letters are not needed for submission.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- Original DOCX (MS-Word) file must be e-mailed.
- Abstract, Bibliography & References will not be included.
Legal Messenger operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of Legal Messenger is ‘Online’ (e-journal). Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in the form of an e-copy on respective e-mail id & a Certificate of Publication through Speed-Post.
- Articles (3000-10,000 including footnotes)
- Short Notes (200 – 5000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-5000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (to be paid online)
- Single – Authored paper- ₹ 1600
- Co-Authored paper-₹ 2100.
Mr. Ojas Jaiswal.
Mobile. +91 8237 285 026.
Facebook page: Click here
Websites: Click here