Legal League Consulting is India’s first management consultancy for the global legal industry.
Founded with the vision of partnering our clients and being part of their growth, we work with them to develop performing teams, high quality leadership and organizational development strategies to achieve business objectives.
With a pan India presence, we have a strong track record of improving sustainability, competitiveness and performance capabilities by delivering vital insights, advice and execution level support to our clientele.
About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will be required to assist in the back-end work pertaining to the services being offered by LLC to its clients.
# of Internships available: 2 (Delhi 1 and Mumbai 1)
Who can apply:
- Candidates pursuing Law, MBA and other professional courses, with good inter-personal communication skills and knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word
- Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Only applicants who are available for a minimum duration of a month can apply.
- Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than August 2016).
- We require interns who can work of full time basis (10 AM – 6 PM).
Interested candidates can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org