Organisation Name and Address
Lex Process, 502, Magneto Offizo, G.E. Road, Raipur, CG 492001
Assists in contract summarization, contract abstraction and contract management.
Applies a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations; verifies documents for completeness and compliance with quality and client requirements.
The candidate will be required to fulfill a combination of one or more of the job responsibilities given below depending upon the nature of the project that is assigned to him/her.
Responsibilities and Duties
Following are the job responsibilities:
- Contract Abstraction & Summarization
- Review various contracts
- Identify and capture key terms as per the client requirements
- Identify and highlight discrepancies and inconsistencies in the contract
- Capture the required data in a matrix format
- Summarize the required clauses in concise and plain language
- Contract Management
- Drafting contracts based on standard templates and guidelines
- Coordinate with different stakeholder to seek their inputs and approvals.
- Attend con-calls with client and assist in negotiations with counter-party
- Ensure that finalized contracts are printed on appropriate stamp paper and sent for execution.
- Ensure timely response to all queries and requests received from the Client.
- Maintain tracker and generate reports for all activities as and when instructed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Legal Knowledge: Understanding of legal fundamentals, methods and procedures.
- Decision making: Exercises administrative judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people and/or quality of service.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and overall quality of work as per the requirement specified.
- Teamwork: Gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building positive team spirit, supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Communication: Good verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,80,000.00 to ₹2,40,000.00 /year
For official website, click here.
Please send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org