Students who've been provisionally selected for being the Lawctopus' college managers have been sent an email with a test task. If you think you sent in a good application but haven't received the email (check your spam folder too), please send an email to email@example.com -
Be a part of the world’s largest website for law students.
Make your own significant contribution (brick by brick) to Lawctopus, where we’ve pledged to help law students in India with useful content of all types.
Be a part of the team that will make Lawctopus 2.0, a bigger, better Lawctopus!
Did someone say, what’s in it for me?
- Get internships courtesy our awesome contacts!
- Earn money when you bring business for us. Earn money through the internal competitions that are organised.
- Get discounts for the awesome courses we advertise.
- Benefit from our tie-up with LexisNexis (books, events and more!).
- Get free media passes for conferences and seminars.
- Connect with fellow college managers throughout India!
- Get a certificate on successful completion of your tenure.
- Personalized CV review, internship advice and career counselling.
With all this, we’ll help you make yourself stand-out from the crowd!
We make your richer in every way possible.
And with our new, bigger team recruited with Lawctopus 2.0 in mind, we’ll make sure that being a Lawctopus College Manager is worth your time.
Who can be a college manager? What are the qualifications?
Any law student in any law college in India.
You should be a proactive, sincere chap. You should be willing to work hard and take initiative. This is a serious commitment.
What are your responsibilities?
- Tell us about newsworthy events and opportunities conducted/held in your college.
- Encourage students in your college (regularly) to contribute internship experiences, law school reviews and blogs.
- Help us promote our advertisers and our products/services in your college.
- Help us connect to various people in your college.
- Generally promote the Lawctopus brand on social media and beyond!