Note: In case you have a product or a service for law students in India and want to advertise it through Lawctopus, you should visit this page.
The below is meant only for college events’ purposes.
Lawctopus as the Media & Marketing Partner for your College Event: Make Your Event Successful
Events could be: Call for Papers, Seminars, Conferences, Moot Court Competitions, Fests, Essay Competitions, MUNs, Debates etc. (Basically something through which you are NOT earning money).
Lawctopus is India’s most popular and trusted website for law students. Lawctopus is committed towards sharing useful information for law students and connecting law students across India in small but significant ways.
Law school events’ organisers are welcome to use our reach and traffic to publicize their events through our platform.
With so much time, money and effort going into the planning and organisation of any event, we’ll make sure that it’s a successful one!
Here are our stats:
- Unique visitors (monthly): 35,000+ [thirty five thousand plus]
- Page views (monthly): 2,30,000+ [two lakh thirty thousand plus]
- Facebook fans: 9200+ (growing by 15 a day)
- Email subscribers: 1100+ (growing by 10 a day)
You can download the latest Google Analytics report here.
In case you wish to make Lawctopus as your event’s media and marketing partner, you’ll have to ensure that Lawctopus is the first website (other than the official college’s website, of course) to publish your event.
Note: We generally publish all law school events for free and update the same once on the website, once on our Social Media platforms, and the post is delivered once to our email subscribers. And we will continue publishing posts for free forever.
However, as your media and marketing partners, we offer much more. Our sure-shot deliverables include:
- Weekly/Fortnightly Facebook & Twitter updates of your event
- A 2nd post update on the website and/or coverage of the event
- A 2nd round of intimation of your event to our email subscribers
- Coverage of the event (provided it contains something ‘useful’ for law students)
- Distribution of the event’s link to our college managers across 73 law colleges in India. See here.
What we want in return:
- A mention of Lawctopus as the media and marketing partner on your official webpage
- A mention in all official communications (brochures, emails etc.)
- A one time payment of Rs. 2500
We’ll also offer you advertisement options at 1/3rd of our usual rates. If you are interested you can also opt for them.
- Top banner ad: Rs. 15,000 per month
- Side banner ad: Rs. 5,000 per month
- End-of-post banner/featured post ad:Rs. 5,000 per month
- Featured post listing: Rs. 1500/fortnight
- Sponsored posts via our Facebook Page: Rs. 1500 + Facebook’s charges. This reaches the 9200 Lawctopus’ fans plus their friends.
We’d be happy to create bespoke marketing plans in consultation with the event organisers. Discounts, in case you want to advertise for 3 months or more too are available.
If yours is a proactive law school which organizes a number of events every year, we’d be happy to enter into an institutional tie-up with your college.
With an institutional tie-up, instead of spending Rs. 2500 for every event, you can publicize an unlimited number of events for a much lesser cost. The plans are as follows:
- Grade A ‘Ocean‘ tie-up: Rs. 48,000 per year
- Grade B ‘River‘ tie-up: Rs. 36,000 per year
- Grade C’ ‘Pond‘ tie-up: Rs. 24,000 per year
(Lawctopus likes blue water and green money. And the fact that you found this silly and it made you smile).
In case you enter into any of the above-mentioned institutional tie-up; Lawctopus’ will publicize and broadcast your events in the best possible manner throughout the year.
Deliverables, across the 3 plans, will of course, differ. You can get the exact details on contacting us.
In case you are interested please contact Tanuj Kalia at email@example.com