Almas Law Consultancy (ALC) is a litigation firm established in 1994. It provides services in the High Court of Karnataka, Civil Court, Magistrate Court and other courts and tribunals in Bangalore. We have an office in Rajajinagar, Bangalore.
Area of Practice:
The firm has a strong practice and expertise in both civil and criminal litigation, property matters, family law etc.
- LLB and/or LLM
- Minimum 1 year experience in litigation
- Freshers will also be considered, subject to academic excellence.
What we expect:
- Dedication and Hardwork
- Passion for litigation
- Willing to work long hours.
- Excellent knowledge of English; preference will be given to those who know Kannada.
- Great platform for those who want to learn the basics of litigation, provided they show an interest to learn.
Nature of Responsibilities:
- Legal Research
- Client consultations and client briefings
- Pleadings in the courts
- We encourage every member to take responsibility of their case, right from Day 1.
As per industry norms subject to qualifications, experience and skills.
Interested candidate can send their respective CVs along with a Statement of Purpose to email@example.com . All applications must be sent by midnight, July 31st, 2017.
For any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org