Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University delightedly announces the 3rd edition of its National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law and solicits the participation of LLB (3/5 years course) and LLM students from Law Universities/Colleges in India to this thought-provoking and intellectually-satisfying voyage scheduled for 5-7 October 2018 at Dehradun in the lap of Devboomi Uttarakhand.
Rs. 4000 / Team payable after selection of memorial. (Includes Food, Accommodation and Conveyance)
The deadline for registering is Aug 7, 2018.
Scheme of Competition
- There shall be a memorial elimination round to select the top 32 teams that shall be invited to compete in the oral rounds.
- There shall be a Researchers’ Test to select the Best Researcher from amongst the 32 teams.
- There shall be 4 Oral Rounds:
- Preliminary Round: Teams will argue both sides and 8 will qualify for the next round based on the win-loss ratio and in case of a tie on the basis of their cumulative score.
- Quarter-Final Rounds: Four teams shall qualify on a knockout basis.
- Semi-Finals Rounds: Two teams shall qualify on a knockout basis.
- Final Round.
An online contact form is given here.
Brochure, Moot Proposition, Rules and Schedule are given here.
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.
This post was first published on:
27 May 2018