K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru invites applications for the Position of FACULTY in Law, English, Management, Commerce, Political Science and Economics and PLACEMENT OFFICER for its Law College at Bengaluru.
- Faculty: Master’s Degree in respective subject from recognized University with minimum of 55% Marks.
- Placement Officer: Master’s Degree in Management (HR)
- Candidates with Ph.D., NET / SLET.
- Candidates who have made a mark in their respective domain as evidenced by quality publications, paper presentations, etc.
- Industry Experience and exposure
- Experience of working as Placement Officer
Candidates committed to professionalism and having the necessary dynamism and expertise to create competitiveness, leadership, enterprising ability and innovation skills are invited to contribute for mutual growth.
Salary: Attractive and commensurate with quality.
How to apply
Interested candidates may submit the online application form at www.klelawcollege.org and shall mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st June 2018.
Manojkumar V Hiremath, Asst. Prof.
KLE Society’s Law College, Bengauru