Kia Motors India Private Limited is looking to hire lawyers to be a part of its legal team with over 5 years of work experience at a law firm or a company. Prior experience in the manufacturing sector or a multinational company would be preferred.
The candidate should have good knowledge of various laws such as labor law, business law, company law, competition law etc. and must have exceptional drafting skills. It is an excellent opportunity to not only demonstrate skill sets and knowledge but also to assist in setting up the India operations of one of the leading automobile manufacturing companies in the world.
Job Qualification & Minimum requirements:
- PQE of more than 5 years.
- Prior work experience with top law firm(s) in India or leading multinational companies.
- Ability to handle matters pertaining to wide ambit of laws.
- Knowledge of drafting and vetting of legal documents including contracts, notices, etc.
- Experience in handling and assisting in dispute resolution.
- Should be self-motivated with willingness to learn.
- Proficiency and good command over English language, both oral and written.
- Excellent research and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
The permanent location for the job would be in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, where the manufacturing facility of Kia Motors India is located and the candidate must be willing to relocate to Anantapur.
No. of Positions: Four (4)
You will be compensated with a competitive remuneration at par with industry standards.
Suitable candidates can send their resumes to Mr. Umashankar at ‘email@example.com’