Moot Court Competition
Kalinga University, Faculty of law is conducting the 1st National Moot Court Kalinga University at Naya Raipur, (C.G) on 14-15 April 2018
Students all over the Country may send their written memorial for Petitioner and Respondent. After preliminary round & oral round, selected teams will present their memorial in quarter final round and semi final round followed by Final round.
Kalinga University, Naya Raipur, Near Kotni Village (C.G) 492101
- Winning Team Rs. 10000/-
- 1st Runner up Rs. 5000/-
- Best Advocate Rs. 1500/-
- Best Memorial Award Rs. 1500/-
- Best Researcher Rs. 1500/-
Along with the awards the winners shall get Certificate of Merit and every participant will be given participation certificate. Certificate shall be given only after the valedictory function and for no reason prior to it. Under any circumstances the certificates or awards will not be couriered.
1) Teams must register themselves latest by 10th April 2018. Registration form duly signed by the participants and the Principal of the concerned school shall be sent to Kalinga University, Kotni, Naya Raipur (C.G) 492101.
2) The participating team for tthe Competition shall duly fill the rregistration form provided and send it along with the registration fees of Rs. 1000/-.
3) The Registration fees shall be non-refundable.
4) Any changes in the team composition in terms of member participating can be made only by prior intimation to organizers.
Note: Please ignore registration date in brochure
Last date of registration is 10th April 2018
Note: Limited registration (first come, first serve basis)
For full details, view the brochure with form given and the official website link given here