Jus Imperator is conducting the 1st National Article Writing Competition, 2018.
- The participants must register themselves by filling the online form.
- There is Rs. 100 registration fee for the competition.
- Eligibility: The competition is open to all the students of Higher secondary schools and colleges
- Only one article per participant is permitted.
The article should be based on any ONE of the themes mentioned below:
- Religious Freedom
- Professional ethics
- Drone attacks and human rights
- Election and campaign finance
- Four years of Modi government
- Terrorism has no religion
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
Note: The participants have to write the article only on one of the above mentioned themes.
Prizes and Certificates
The prizes for the competition are as follows:
- 1st Prize: 1000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- 2nd Prize: 700 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- 3rd Prize: 500 INR and Certificate of Merit.
Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
Deadline for submission
- The last date for submission for article is 30th September, 2018.
- No submissions will be accepted after the last date after 11:59 pm.
- The language of the article should be English only.
- The participants must send their submissions through e-mail only at email@example.com with the subject of the email as “Submission- 1st Jus Imperator national article writing competition, 2018”.
- The submissions must be original. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under the consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Plagiarism of any sort will result in immediate disqualification.
- Jus Imperator reserves all the rights related to the article. The authors by submitting their articles would be deemed to have divested the copyright to 1st Jus Imperator National Article Writing Competition, 2018
- The submissions must be accompanied by a separate word document mentioning the following details:
- Name of the Author
- Theme of the article
- Title of the Article
- Year of Study and Course
- Name and address of the Institution
- Contact Number
The word limit per submission is maximum of 3000 words including footnotes and citations.
- Submission should be made in MS word file format.
- All submissions must be typed and adhere to the following requirements:
- Font: Times New Roman;
- Font size: 12;
- Line Spacing: 1.5;
- Alignment: Justified;
- Margin: 1̎ on all sides.
Jury and Review Procedure
- Entries will be reviewed by a panel of illustrious academicians and professionals in the field of law.
- The decision of the panel shall be final and binding.
Mode of Citation
The citations in the article must strictly adhere to Blue Book Citation style, 20th edition.
Payment must be sent to our Paytm number 8349076187 and receipt of the payment must be sent to our email id firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries and clarifications please write to email@example.com
Kindly mention the subject of the mail as “Query- 1st Jus Imperator National Article writing competition, 2018”
Phone: Mr. Rajat Godha, 8349076187