Jus Dicere invites contributions from legal professionals, academicians, research associates and students for the special edited issue titled Rule of Law in Republic India bearing ISBN
Guided by the expertise of our Editorial Board, consisting of distinguished legal professionals and academicians, Jus Dicere, aims to promote critical analysis of contemporary issues, involving legal complexities, through research and methodical writing.
Recognizing the fact that purposeful study is a gateway of opportunities to enrich one’s concepts, while simultaneously facilitating the development of comprehensive and informed opinions on matters of multiple socio-legal consequences, Jus Dicere focuses on publishing original research works that display clarity of ideas based on the sound inquiry of the subject matter.
We feel proud to say, this special issue will be edited by Mr. Abir Dey, Principal Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
About Mr. Abir
Abir Dey is a graduate from Symbiosis International University, Pune, batch of 2006. He is currently working at Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai, as part of the Project Finance team. His core strengths are in Project Finance, Projects and Infrastructure, Banking and Finance and Corporate Advisory matters.
India is a democratic country with multifaceted layers of governance and lawmaking with legislation done both by the Parliament and Delegated Legislation by the Executive. As such it is imperative that in achieving practical aspects of societal bliss the essentials of justice, equity, good conscience and rule of law are not lost. The essential of achieving this rule of law is in the existence of a grundnorm as the supreme authority governing all aspects of legislation and executive.
The Constitution of India is the supreme authority propounding the rule of law in India. Deriving our laws from the Common Legal System and British Jurisprudence, Indian Republic follows the rule of Law principle. However with the supreme authority, i.e., the Constitution Amenable and the ideas of natural law ever evolving maintenance of rule of law in the Republic of India needs to be safeguarded against the political vendetta of power hungry politicians and ruling parties.
To achieve this checks and balances need to be maintained in which both the Judiciary and Legislature need to play a vital part.
We thus invite unpublished submissions in nature of article.
- Viability of Dicey’s Rule of Law in 21st Century.
- Role of Judiciary in maintaining Rule of Law
- Executive Arbitrariness against rule of Law
- Democracy and Rule of Law: Opposites or Coherence?
- British Jurisprudence and Rule of Law
- Republican Ideals restricted by Rule of Law?
- The article should not exceed 3000 words including footnotes.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished. Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
- Every paper should have an Abstract not exceeding 300 words. The Abstract should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and may have a maximum of five keywords in alphabetical order separated by commas.
- The title of the paper should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 14, Bold and Center-Aligned followed by the names of the authors along with their Affiliations in Size 12 as Footnotes.
- A margin of 1 inch (2.54 cm) should be left on all the sides.
- All articles submitted should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5’; Justified.
- Footnotes cited in the manuscript should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 10, line spacing 1’; Justified.
- The text and citation must confirm to the 19th Edition of the Bluebook: A uniform system of citation.
- Last date of submission: June 30, 2018
- Notification of Selection: Within 7 days of Submission
- Publication Launch: July 15, 2018
- Certificate Delivery: July 15, 2018
There will be no fees for publication or processing charges.
We will provide a hard copy of publication certificate only. No complimentary copy of publication will be provided.
Need any clarification? Drop us an email at email@example.com
For official website, click here.
For the detailed guidelines and policy, please visit here.
To Submit Manuscript, please visit here.
Paid Internship Opportunity: Human resources are the core of our organization and our people are our key assets. We value talent and are committed to acquire and retain the best lawyers, content writers and other members to help us provide an exceptional experience for our clients and readers.
We provide internship opportunities for Law students as it is the best way for them to get to know about the organization while the organization also gets the opportunity to gauge them better in the process. This helps us in having long-term associations with the right people. We believe in the overall development of our members. So, it is a mutually beneficial process and not just us making use of our members’ skills for the benefit of the organization.
With this value in heart, we invite applications for various positions. Click here to know details.