• Ability to edit / write legal matters under tight deadlines, multiple news stories a day in some cases
• High degree of competence in English language skills, including editing, proofreading and the ability to check the accuracy of the meaning of cited text, propose corrections / changes in the content including the subject matter
• Ability to understand and synthesise large amounts of complex legal material
• Review federal legislation for laws / portions thereof that affect federal taxation. Develop content analysing and explaining impact of law
• Ability to understand U.S. tax law, synthesises a large amount of complex material, and write quickly and accurately on the recent U.S. tax / law developments
• Education: Degree and / or certifications in law / taxation preferred
• At least one year experience in handling law / legal / tax matters and excellent knowledge in complex legal aspects
• Excellent publication-level American English writing skills
• Passion for writing and proven abilities in research and writing related to law matters and different aspects of law
• Willingness to work U.S. hours and holiday calendar
18:30 hours to 03:30 hours
The training duration would be purely based on the learning / understanding capabilities of individuals. It may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months.
Interested candidates can send their updated profile email@example.com
Note: People who are not interested in relocating to Chennai, can opt to work from home, however, it is mandatory that they come down to Chennai during the training period.