• Ability to edit / write legal matters under tight deadlines, multiple news stories a day in some cases
• High degree of competence in English language skills, including editing, proofreading and the ability to check the accuracy of the meaning of cited text, propose corrections / changes in the content including the subject matter
• Ability to understand and synthesise large amounts of complex legal material
• Review federal legislation for laws / portions thereof that affect federal taxation. Develop content analysing and explaining impact of law
• Ability to understand U.S. tax law, synthesises a large amount of complex material, and write quickly and accurately on the recent U.S. tax / law developments
• Education: Degree and / or certifications in law / taxation preferred
• At least one year experience in handling law / legal / tax matters and excellent knowledge in complex legal aspects
• Excellent publication-level American English writing skills
• Passion for writing and proven abilities in research and writing related to law matters and different aspects of law
• Willingness to work U.S. hours and holiday calendar
18:30 hours to 03:30 hours
The training duration would be purely based on the learning / understanding capabilities of individuals. It may vary from 2 weeks to 2 months.
Interested candidates can send their updated profile email@example.com
Note: People who are not interested in relocating to Chennai, can opt to work from home, however, it is mandatory that they come down to Chennai during the training period.
Website is HERE.