Society for Social Regeneration & Equity is hiring Project Manager & Liaison Officer for its Lucknow office with global exposure.
Apply clearly with the position applied for.
Candidate willing to relocate to Lucknow will be provided with paid stay.
5,000 for initial 6 months of probation, 10,000 after completing probation period plus bonus and yearly increment
- A minimum of 2 years experience of working in NGO sector. Experience for Law firm and NGO will be preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and professional proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable dealing and interacting with multiple personalities including, but not limited to, corporate sponsor, embassies, national and international agencies, volunteers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English and Hindi)
- In a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, must have the ability to effectively multi-task, pivot effectively between projects, maintain strong attention to detail, is goal oriented and must meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to work individually as well as part of a team; excellent administrative, organizational and self-time management skills
- Must be motivated, pro-active and a self-starter
For further details please write to firstname.lastname@example.org