Researcher: Department of Tribal Studies
Researcher: Department of Dalit Studies
Researcher: Department of Women’s Studies
1. Assistance in research as well as ability to undertake independent research as per the need of the institute.
2. Writing research project proposals.
3. Documentation, investigation, participation, and organization of academic seminars, conferences, workshops, colloquiums, celebrations and training initiatives.
4. Ability to seek funding / grants for research projects, conferences, workshops, trainings of the department from government and other sources.
5. Knowledge of softwares related to research as well as other research-related skills.
6. Ability to publish books as well as research articles in academic journals.
7. Ability to edit journals and magazines.
8. Readiness to travel outside Delhi and stay overnight when required in view of research, investigation, training programmes, and workshops.
9. Participation in advocacy works for human rights.
10. Any other assignments in conformity with the vision of the institute.
1. Ph.D. degree in Social Sciences or related field with some research with at least 3 years of experience in research. The candidate should show deep interest in issues of indigenous peoples, dalits, women and other marginalized communities..
2. Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking in English and Hindi.
3. Skills for English and Hindi typing preferred.
15th January, 2016
Tel: (011) 49534125/6
Fax: (011) 24690660