Location for which being hired
Final year students are welcome to apply.
- The incumbent would be required to do research work in the field of Labor, industrial and medical laws
- Assist the legal team with audit and special projects, and perform individual audit projects
- Managing Compliance program, Compliance trackers with regular updates and responding to violation if any to the concerned company
- Drafting various legal documents
- Developing content for the website on various laws
Skill set required
- Demonstrated skills on interpretation of laws, rules and judicial precedents to keep abreast of developments in the field of labour and employment laws.
- Knowledge of labour & employment laws and compliance.
- Ability to work closely as a team within legal verticals
- Demonstrate skills in drafting documents, response to legal notice, written statement etc
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Must be well-versed in computer applications, such as word, excel, ppt, etc. and various legal databases.
- Must be willing to travel for out-stationed matters, if required.
The salary shall be discussed at the time of final round of selection.
Interested candidates are requested to email their cv with a cover letter at email@example.com
The subject of the email must read “Application for Legal Analyst”
Last Date to Submit Applications: 30th April, 2018
Short listing of Candidates: The resumes of the candidates would be perused and thereafter eligible candidates would be short-listed by ‘in-person interview’.