Chambers of Deepika Murali & Karthik Sundaram, Chennai are looking for a junior counsel to join their team.
Requirements are as follows:
- The position is based out of Chennai.
- The work will be primarily focused on general litigation, tax litigation and advisory (including GST advisory). It will be a more indirect tax, and, commercial litigation oriented practice.
- The candidate will also have exposure to other areas of law including arbitration and banking laws.
- The candidate should have an interest in tax and commercial laws & good drafting and communication skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates from Tamil Nadu, as a working knowledge of Tamil is preferred. This will however not be a bar for exceptional candidates.
- 0-2 years PQE – candidates with legal work experience will be preferred.
- Candidate must be registered with a Bar council and be eligible to practice in India.
- Candidate will be suitably compensated. She/he will be allowed to take up independent work as long as it does not interfere with the Chamber work.
Interested candidates may please send in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com.
Last date to apply is 30th June, 2017.