Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of full-time Research Associate to work at the Karnataka State Law University for the project sponsored by Indian Council for Social Science Research.
Title of the Project: Victim Compensation Scheme: A Critical Analysis of Its Efficacy in the State of Karnataka
Designation: Research Associate
No of Post: 01
Desirable: Demonstrable Experience in Legal Research
Qualification: LL.M with a minimum of 55% (for SC/ST 50%) ( NET-JRF / Lectureship, Ph.D/M.Phil Degree holders and SLET qualified candidates will be preferred )
Fellowship: 12,000/ pm
Tenure: 2 years
Venue: Karnataka State Law University, Navanagara, Hubballi-580025
1. The position is purely temporary basis and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on completion of the project.
2. Application on plain paper covering detailed Bio-data, education qualification, research experience, if any, along with attested copies of all required certificates and research publications etc., has to be sent in HARD COPY ( 4 Set ) should reach the Principal Investigator on or before 25th November 2017.
3. Only qualified and screened candidates will be called for the interview and will be intimated through Email/telephone.
4. If the work is not satisfied, the candidate will be terminated from the position.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Dr.D.Rangaswamy Principal Investigator & Assistant Professor Karnataka State Law University Navanagara, Hubballi-580025, Cell No: 9964286178, Email: email@example.com