Advaita Legal is offering roles for mid to senior-level lawyers to join their Corporate/ M&A Practice in New Delhi.
- A bachelor’s or a master’s degree in law
- At least 4 – 6 years of experience in a law firm for the role.
- Strong knowledge and in-depth understanding of corporate and commercial laws.
- Detailed grasp of complex legal concepts and excellent drafting skills along with grasp on documentation.
- It would be an added advantage to have a commercial perspective and ability to provide solution-oriented pragmatic legal advice to clients.
- Ability to deal with clients directly and with work pressure will be a key attribute, as will mentoring/ coaching juniors.
The candidate should have experience in the following areas:
- Advising on a variety of M&A, PE/VC transactions, across various disciplines and sectors
- Managing multiple transactions from engagement to completion, including supervising and coordinating other junior team members
- Drafting and negotiating share sale and purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, joint venture agreements and other commercial agreements, demonstrating a strong familiarity with typical issues and an ability to draft and work with bespoke documents and structures
Note – Fresh law graduates and/ or experienced lawyers from other practice areas may kindly excuse.
The candidate will be compensated with a competitive retainership at par with industry standards.
Suitable candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Application forCorporate/ M&A Senior Associate Position”.