Expertily.com is a tech-enabled online legal consultation platform and we are looking for a Communication and Content Manager to join us full time at our office in Gurugram.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ and interns’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO [Optional]
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
If you’re looking for a different kind of legal environment and are willing to work hard and help us grow, this is the place for you.
1. Law Graduate (Though people from other fields may apply)
2. Should be fluent in English (Written and Spoken)
3. Some proven experience in content management and creation (A self-run blog will do too)
4. Should be willing to work 6 days a week and should be willing to travel to Gurugram, Haryana (Our office is in Gurugram)
We are trying to create content that truly helps the layman understand law. Our end goal is to increase access to justice for the common man and we believe that being aware of law is the first milestone towards that goal.
If your thoughts align with the above statement, please apply and we’d love to chat with you.
Send an email to [email protected] with subject line “I can create content” and tell us why you’re the right person for this job.
Please send along your resumes too.
Note: This is a full-time post and we are not looking for freelancers at the moment.
What to expect?
We are looking for people who are looking to work in a legal startup. You’ll be donning many hats and will acquire skills and insights that will help you in many ways. You’ll get first hand experience on how it is to work in a fast paced startup and what it takes to run one.