EXPERIENCE : (0 – 3) years
EDUCATION : LLB/LLM
SALARY : Up 1.8 to 3 lacs per annum
1) Undertake a comprehensive review of clients contractual obligation reflected in the key clauses in the agreements such as Limitation of Liability, Set-off, General Lien, Governing Law, and Confidentiality etc.
2) The analyst will ensure the clauses are interpreted in consonance with the Job Aid, innovation/research/discussion amongst the team members is however needed for performing document/clause review in mitigating risks
3) The analysts must have good judgmental skills to balance between seeking clarification from the leads and the senior analysts
4) The key attributes required to perform document review is attention to detail
5) The analyst will be required at times to demonstrate the ability to have basic understanding of law of contracts and banking laws
6) The analyst is expected to take active participation in providing inputs to the team members along with the senior analysts and facilitate information sharing
7) Effective communication skills are required to facilitate information sharing and maintaining open communication
8) Flexible to work for night shift.
9) Candidates should be able to join us immediately.
Interested candidates kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 08067505654
More information HERE.