S.S. Jain Subodh Law College Jaipur, invites applications from highly motivated, committed and dynamic legal minds with an established reputation in respective fields, having passion for excellence in education with outstanding teaching, research and mentoring skills.
Faculty are required to teach the following subjects
|S. No.||POST (Assistant Professor)||B.A. LL.B (5 Year Course)||LL.B (3 Year Course)|
|3||Tort & Crime||2||2|
|9||Corporate & Commercial Laws||2||1|
|10||Forensic Science & Health Law||1||—|
- Qualification: As per UGC Norms and having post qualification experience shall be preferred.
- Salary for all posts – Basic (As per UGC Norms).
- Scholars from Premiere Law Institutes will be preferred for B.A. LL.B Course.
- Prescribed application form can be had from the S.S. Jain Subodh Law College, Mansarovar, JAIPUR office on payment of Rs.100.
- The application form can also be downloaded from College website and submitted along with the prescribed fee as indicated.
- Duly filled in application form along with the relevant supporting documents duly self attested should be sent to The Principal, S.S. JAIN SUBODH LAW COLLEGE Sector- 5, Shipra Path, Behind Metro Mas Hospital, Mansarovar, Jaipur – 302020, on or before 05.06.2017.
For more information please visit the official page www.subodhlawcollege.com