LLM Assistant Professors (Sandip University)
Apply by 3rd June, 2017
Sandip University, one of the leading educational institutes in Nashik (Maharashtra) is pleased to invite you to apply for the post of Assistant Professors in LL.M.
We welcome all the lawyers as well as law graduates and candidates who have already appeared in the final year of LL.B. and LL.M. programs all over India.
We facilitate our professors & students with guest seminars, from some of the top most industry professionals, conducts workshops, moot courts, field visits and much more, that provides our law students with the best learning experience in terms of law.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum eligibility qualification: LLM with 55% Marks & a person holding NET/SET/PHD education will be given first preference.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience UG/PG
- Experience in handling Moot Courts (Though not mandatory)
- Should have practical experience in Law.
- Fluent in Communication.
- Payment will be as per the UGC norms.
- Ready to relocate at Nashik.
- Only candidates below 55 years of age need apply.
Applications for this requirement close by 3rd June, 2017.
Interested candidates please share updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org