Lawyers Collective is looking for a legal journalist and content writer
Name of the Organisation
- Contribute to the Lawyers Collective magazine with regular articles on issues of social importance and human rights.
- Report from the Supreme Court of India on certain key litigations.
- Conduct research on identified issues and prepare articles/essays.
- Website content writing.
- Developing stories for the magazine and general content writing in the most professional manner.
- Commissioning writers.
- Conducting interviews for the magazine of litigants, survivors, lawyers and experts on human rights issues.
- Creativity and expertise in editing is highly needed.
- A law degree from a recognised university
- Experience in Legal journalism
- Have experience with marketing strategy
- Skills in computer applications.
The successful applicant will be based in New Delhi.
The post is offered for a 1-year renewable contract. Salaries shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All applicants are requested to submit their curriculum vitae, an original, unedited writing sample on a topical legal issue and a cover letter answering the above-mentioned specifications to firstname.lastname@example.org