Expertily.com are looking for a content writing lawyer on a Full Time basis to join us and head our content.
Looking for someone who understands the relevance of content and how to use it to benefit readers.
A legal tech startup working and building a platform to streamline the legal ecosystem in the world.
Main things you will be involved in:
1. Handling one of the core pillars of our company- content.
2. Content generation, curation and strategy.
3. Work with the core team and develop and execute weekly content goals.
4. Superb writing skills with ability to change the tone from witty to serious and vice-versa.
We’re looking for
1. Someone who understands the direct relationship between growth and content.
2. Someone who understands the different types of contents and their different channels of content distribution.
3. Prior experience in blog writing.
4. Ability to learn and absorb quickly.
5. Ability to come up with ideas of campaigns.
6. Most Important- Someone who wants to grow with the company
Good Command over English
Okhla Phase II, New Delhi
Good things about us
We are a small team of entrepreneurs who treat each other equally. We are all about hard work, fun and exchange of knowledge.
We don’t hire employees, we look for team members.
Things some people don’t like about us
We don’t entertain nonsense.
We don’t like Salman Khan.
How to Apply
Step 1: Log on to Twitter
Step 2: Look for twitter.com/expertily
Step 3: In one tweet tell us why should you be the content head with us. Oh, also make sure you use the #SimplyLawsome
Write to us at [email protected] with ‘I can create content’ as the subject line.
Two Options. Choose the one you like. Look forward to working with you 🙂