Cantonment Board, Jhansi is an autonomous body runs under the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India to cater civic amenities to the resident of civil area of the Cantonment.
The Legal Assistant shall be posted in the Office of the Cantonment Board situated at Subhash Marg, Jhansi Cantt.
The services of the employees are governed by Cantonment Fund Servant Rules.
Number of Posts
Rs 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs 2400/-
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To assist the Board in all the legal matters
2. To attend the Courts regularly and assist the advocates of the Board
3. To maintain the record of court cases
4. To handle the RTI cases
5. Any other task / duties as directed by the CEO / Board.
Reservation of Vacancies
This vacancy is of unreserved category.
A candidate born between 1st December, 1990 to 1st December, 1997 can apply for this post.
Essential Educational Qualification
Minimum Educational Qualification for the post is – Bachelor degree in Law from a recognized University.
1. Selection of the candidates for the post of Legal Assistant shall be done through open competitive examination among the valid candidates applied for the post.
2. The format of the examination is as follows
a. Written Test – 80 Marks
b. Interview – 20 Marks
3. The syllabus for the question paper for written test is as follows –
a. Part-A General Knowledge
b. Part-B General Aptitude
c. Part-C Law
d. Part-D English Language
4. Question paper for written test shall consist of one hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.8 marks each.
5. The question shall be in bilingual format i.e. in Hindi and English except Part-D (English Language).
6. OMR Sheets shall be used for the purpose of written test.
7. Candidates qualified in written test shall be allowed for Interview.
Documents to be submitted at the time of interview
1. Attested copies of certificates for essential qualification
2. Experience Certificate (if any)
3. Proof for date of birth
4. Two coloured passport size attested photographs
1. Candidates must bring all above mentioned documents in original along with one set of photocopy.
2. If any candidate fail to produce any of the above mentioned documents, his/her candidature shall be rejected and he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
Last date for submission of applications
10th January, 2016