Junior Advocate for Senior Central Government Standing Counsel (preferably Male).
Chamber No. 442, Delhi High Court, New Delhi (Chamber Practice)
At least 2 years of experience in handling Civil matters at District Courts and Delhi High Court.
Between Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 25,000
Or as per industry norms.
1. Should be well versed with the court procedures specifically for recovery suits, Section 138 NI Act, Writs & allied litigation.
2. Should have good knowledge of Negotiable Instrument Act, Arbitration proceedings, CPC, Evidence Act, Banking Laws, Consumer Laws etc.
3. Preferably, the candidate should have prior experience in handling matters pertaining to Central Government and writs.
4. Should have good legal drafting capabilities.
5. Preferably be a resident of Delhi.
6. Must be well-versed in computer applications, such as word, excel, ppt, etc. and various online legal databases.
Mail your updated resume with cover letter at [email protected]
Short-listing of Candidates
The resumes of the candidates would be perused and thereafter eligible candidates would be short-listed for an interview and final placement would be done thereafter.