Looking for Juniors to join the Counsel Chambers of Advocate Kushal Mor.
Lawyers interested in learning and practicing criminal litigation including trial and appellate court work.
Bail and Anticipatory Bail Applications, Trials of offences under IPC, Prosecutions under SEBI Act, matters involving Economic Offences under PMLA etc., may apply.
• Research work
• Attending matters in various Criminal Courts across Mumbai
• Attending to matters in Police Stations across Mumbai
• Communicating with Clients
Experience: 0-2 years only.
Skill Set Required
• Should be proficient in English AND Marathi; both compulsorily required.
• Should be well-versed in computer applications, such as word, excel, and various legal databases.
• Should be able to type at a comfortable speed.
• Should have a strong inclination towards reading briefs, books, judgments etc.
Candidates applying should be aware of the difference between Counsel Chambers and a Law Firm and their pay scales. Remuneration would be based on interaction and will be adequate to cover all expenses in Mumbai. Criminal law practice offers more than enough scope to earn provided there is a willingness to work and learn.
Interested candidates should apply only if they fit in all the criteria mentioned above and may send in their resumes to: email@example.com.