About Nyaya Bharti
Nyaya Bharti is one-of-its-kind Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative under the aegis of Bharti Foundation, by Bharti Enterprises, which is one of India’s most respected business groups.
The primary objective of Nyaya Bharti is to provide legal aid to the underprivileged undertrials who are first time offenders accused of petty offences and require legal and financial assistance for release on bail.
It also extends assistance to poor convicts undergoing imprisonment for petty offences due to their inability to pay petty fine imposed by the courts. Nyaya Bharti’s Governing Board is headed by Justice A.S. Anand (Retired Chief Justice of India).
Location: Gurgaon and Chandigarh
Reporting to: Head-Nyaya Bharti
Age: 25-35 years
Qualification: MSW/PG sociology and LLB/LLM (desirable)
CTC per annum: 3 LPA
Experience (in years): 1-4 year
• Excellent communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Networking skills
• Good follow-up
Brief Job Description
• Coordinate with beneficiary and Nyaya Bharti Advocates and Legal Coordinators
• Verification of under trail details from local police station for eligibility,
• Meeting family of under trail identified for assistance to verify that he meets Nayay Bharti criteria,
• Identification of eligible jail in mates from records,
• Creating awareness about Nayay Bharti activities,
• Compilation of regular updation of data of all Nayay Bharti beneficiaries across all locations
• Visiting local police station for verification of beneficiaries antecedents shortlisted by Nayay Bharti Advocates,
• Liasion with authorities for jail inmates’ data meeting Nayay Bharti mandates.
Interested applicants may send their CVs to email@example.com along with a covering letter.
The subject of the email must read “Application for Legal Coordinator – Nyaya Bharti”.
Last Date to Submit Applications: 30th November, 2017