Profile –Advocate (Male)
Delhi High Court, New Delhi (Chamber Practice)
At least 2 years of experience in handling Civil matters at District Courts and Delhi High Court.
As per industry norms
1. Should be well versed with the court procedures specifically for recovery suits, Section 138 NI Act, Writs & allied litigations.
2. Should have good knowledge of Negotiable Instrument Act, Arbitration proceedings, CPC, Evidence Act, Banking Laws, Consumer Laws etc.
3. Should have good legal drafting capabilities.
4. Must be a resident of Delhi.
5. Must be well-versed in computer applications, such as word, excel, ppt, etc. and various legal databases.
Mail your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
15th October, 2016
Short-listing of Candidates
The resumes of the candidates would be perused and thereafter eligible candidates would be short-listed for an interview and final placement would be done thereafter.