The Institute Of Law, Jiwaji University, Gwalior takes immense pleasure in announcing the 1st National Mock Trial Competition which will be organised from April 6-8.
The competition is aimed at providing exposure to the students, pursuing the law courses, to the environment of the court system in India and to home their advocacy skills. The competition seeks to promote the interest among the law students in the most interesting and compelling areas of law i.e., Criminal Law and Narcotics.
All the colleges are invited to participate in the esteemed mock trial competition.
Maximum – 4 members [per team]
Minimum – 2 [per team]
- Winner of the Competition: Cash Prize and Trophy
- Runner Up: Cash Prize and Trophy
- Best Speaker: Cash Prize and Trophy
- Best Witness: Cash Prize and Trophy
- Ojas Chopra: 8889671702
- Samiksha Singh: 9589913922
- Kratika Sharma: 8435942168
This post was first published on: March 8, 2018