The Centre for Post Graduate Legal Studies (CPGLS) at the Jindal Global Law School is established to provide students with quality teaching and learning opportunities thereby creating an intellectually stimulating academic environment with experienced and dedicated faculty committed to provide an excellent and world-class education for students interested in pursuing one year LLM programme.
At the CPGLS, we facilitate and provide avenues to enhance knowledge through the advanced study of law. Students get the opportunity to study under the guidance of reputed legal scholars, while having access to world class academic facilities.
Students also get ample opportunity to hone their analytical mind through research under the able guidance of supervisors.
The Centre for Post Graduate Legal Studies at the Jindal Global Law School offers the following courses
1. One Year of Master of Laws (LLM) in Corporate and Financial Law
2. One Year of Master of Laws (LLM) in International Trade and Investment Law
3. One Year of Master of Laws (LLM) in Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Law
Eligibility: BALLB/ LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree. The candidates appearing in final BALL.B/LLB. Examination in April/May/June, 2014 can also apply.
However by the time of commencement of the academic session on 1 August 2014 they should pass the BALLB/LLB examination.
Admission: Admission to the One year LLM Programme will is based on the LSAT Examination; CLAT PG 2014 and Delhi University LLM Entrance Examination 2014 scores will also be considered.
The weightage for the written examination is 70 % and the remaining 30 % weightage is based on the Curriculum vitae, Statement of Purpose and a telephonic interview.
Scholarships based on merit available to deserving candidates
Interested candidates are required to apply online through the E-application only HERE.
Last date for receipt of completed application forms for One year LLM is July 10.
For more information contact:
Admissions Office,O.P. Jindal Globa lUniversity
Sonipat Narela Road,Sonipat-131001, Haryana (NCR of Delhi), India
Email: [email protected]
Full Details are here http://jgls.edu.in/cpgls/index.htm