The Centre for Post Graduate Legal Studies (CPGLS) at the Jindal Global Law School is established to provide students with quality teaching and learning opportunities thereby creating an intellectually stimulating academic environment with experienced and dedicated faculty committed to provide an excellent and world-class education for students interested in pursuing one-year LLM programme.
At the CPGLS, we facilitate and provide avenues to enhance knowledge through the advanced study of law. Students get the opportunity to study under the guidance of reputed legal scholars, while having access to world-class academic facilities.
Students also get ample opportunity to hone their analytical mind through research under the able guidance of supervisors.
The Centre for Post Graduate Legal Studies at the Jindal Global Law School offers the following courses:
1. One-Year of Master of Laws (LLM) in Corporate and Financial Law and Policy
2. One-Year of Master of Laws (LLM) in International Trade and Investment Law
3. One-Year of Master of Laws (LLM) in Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Law
4. One-Year General LLM
BALLB/ LLB or an Equivalent Law Degree. The candidates appearing in final BALLB/LLB Examination in April/May/June, 2016 can also apply. However by the time of commencement of the academic session on 1 August 2016 they should pass the BALLB/LLB examination.
Admissions to the one-year LLM programme will be based on the:
1. LSAT India Examination 2016 : Examination date 15th May 2016
2. CLAT PG 2016
3. University of Delhi LLM Entrance Examination 2016.
The weightage for the written examination is 70 % and the remaining 30 % weightage is based on Curriculum vitae, Statement of Purpose and a personal/telephonic interview.
Last date to submit JGLS Admission and Scholarship Application Form: Tuesday, 31st May 2016
For more information contact:
Admissions Office, O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat Narela Road, Sonipat -131001, Haryana (NCR of Delhi), India
Phone: 08396907246, 08930110878, 08930110857
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Full details are here.