Do you want to acquire unique skills which would enable you to earn INR 15 – 20,000 per month even during college life?
Do you want to significantly enhance your expertise in different areas of law?
Are you interested in making a career in legal education or teaching?
Do you want to learn how to delegate, lead, manage and collaborate with a team of people?
iPleaders, India’s largest online legal education platform, is looking for 4 senior interns for their Delhi office. This is a special internship opportunity with limited seats for senior law students only.
You will be involved with the content team in research and development of content related to laws in which very few have specialization, first experience some practical situations related to some legal sectors and then using that experience in making some exercises and content for your readers.
You may also be assigned to follow and report the latest cases. You may also get a once in a lifetime opportunity to shadow us to some of the renowned personalities of legal sector while interviewing them for our blog, journal and content.
- High-level of legal and industry research
- Validating your research with industry practitioners
- Writing and editing tasks to support the content team
- Managing the quality of work produced by others
- Providing guidance to others
- Interacting with and shadowing experts
How will you benefit?
This internship will provide one of the best training experiences possible as a law student. We intend that you are able to assist people and earn an income of INR 15-20000 on your own with the use of these skills.
We will also organize regular training sessions during the internship organized for interns to teach new skills and enhance their effectiveness, practical knowledge of law, writing skills, networking and collaboration. We will continue the sessions on networking and generating work after you complete the internship as well so that you are supported in the process of building your own stream of income.
- Students who are in 4th/ 5th year of their law school (for 5-year integrated law courses; 3rd-year students may be considered in case they are exceptionally suited for the work – in case you fall in this category please write in your application why an exception should be made for you) or
- Students who are in their 3rd year of law school (for 3-year L.L.B Degree courses), even 2nd-year students may be considered if they perform according to our expectations.
- It is great if you have an interest in teaching (even if you do not want to make a career out of it)
- You should be able to communicate clearly and correctly in written English.
You should have accomplished the following (the more criteria you fulfil, the higher your chances of securing an internship):
- Interned in a law firm earlier (preferably a corporate, IP or tax law firm) or had at least 2 litigation internships,
- Participated in a moot court competition and
- Published a paper in a journal or presented a paper at a conference.
We will give you a preference if you have already interned with us earlier.
The internship shall be for a minimum period of 1-month duration between 15th July – 31st December. Only four applicants will be selected for the Senior Intern position at any point in time, so even if you want to intern during subsequent months, it is advisable to apply at the earliest to secure your position.
Office timings are 10:00 am to 7:30 pm from Monday to Friday and 10:00 am to 4 pm on Saturdays.
Certificate and Stipend
Certificates will be issued to interns on satisfactory completion of their internship. Interns performing up to the mark will be given a special recommendation letter that authentically mentions the work you performed. You can share this experience in an interview and stand out.
You will receive a stipend of up to INR 5000, in addition to training which will enable them to earn INR 15000 – 20000 per month while performing your studies and performing college activities. We do not provide accommodation but you will be able to find it easily as there are many PGs nearby.
Email a short cover letter, your CV and preferably an article on any topic with the subject as “Application for Internship: Intern Leader New Delhi” at email@example.com.