About the Organisation
Legal Education Awareness Foundation is a registered Non-Governmental Organisation based in Delhi which aims at spreading legal education and awareness to all parts of the society beyond any social and economic barriers. The organisation is presently functioning in various parts of the country.
The job description includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparing reports and briefs
- Writing articles on various topics of social importance.
- Preparing presentations and working on upcoming projects.
- Assisting the co-workers in throughout the day.
- Extensive field work.
- Deputation and temporary attachment to various offices throughout the tenure.
The tenure of the internship shall be from 1st June to 30 June 2017.
The organisation seeks following skills in the candidate:
- Fluent in English and Hindi language.
- Good orator (Bi-lingual)
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office and comfortable with interactive/dynamic content.
- Excellence in writing articles/reports.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
Interested candidates may send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org (cc) email@example.com latest by 20 May 2017.
Post preliminary screening, the candidates shall be called for personal interviews. Selected candidate(s) will be offered the internship opportunity.
The candidate shall be given a stipend of Rs. 6,000/- along with a certificate and Letter of Recommendation.
For any queries, feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.