Our Law Firm, Star Legal is a full service firm.
We provide legal services in following specified fields-Arbitration, Aviation, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets and Securities Law, Civil Law, Competition/Antitrust Law.
The Firm’s head office is based at Pune and Bangalore and have associated offices in other parts of India.
We are inviting applications for online internship for undergraduate law students for various works. Such as Drafting, Legal Research, Article submission, etc.
The job description includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparing reports and briefs
- Writing articles on various topics of social importance.
- Writing News Reviews
- Case laws and study
- Preparing presentations and working on upcoming projects.
- Assisting the co-workers in throughout the day.
- The tenure of the internship shall be from 1st August to 30 September 2017.
The organisation seeks following skills in the candidate:
- Fluent in English and Hindi language.
- Good orator (Bi-lingual)
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office and comfortable with interactive/dynamic content.
- Excellence in writing articles/reports.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
Interested candidates may send their CV at email@example.com latest by July 30, 2017 at 1200hrs.
17 Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560086
42 Krishna Avenue,Gandhi Nagar Pune, Maharashtra 411006
The candidate shall be given a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- along with a certificate and Letter of Recommendation. For any queries, feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Number of Vacancies
Bangalore Office: 18
Pune Office: 7
- Once your complete application has been received, you will be notified if you get selected. Please do not follow up through phone calls. Emails will be entertained.
- The internship offers will remain open for acceptance for 7 working days from the date of the offer. If we do not hear from you within that period we will assume that the offer is rejected and it will be withdrawn and offered to the next successful applicant.