Sashakt Nari Parishad is a non-governmental organization based in Gurgaon with the mission to empower the women and girls of India, guarantee their rights, and increase understanding of social issues from a gender perspective. Our mission is to uplift individuals by creating an all-inclusive environment, which we believe is necessary for the holistic development of the community.
About SDG Society
The SDG Society Project, partially funded by the US Department of State as a part of the YES Alumni Grants, and pre-incubated at Nirmaan, IIT Madras is working on Education for Sustainable development goals.
Sashakt Nari Parishad in collaboration with SDG society, working on Sustainable Development Goals are looking for interns in:
- The role would include a significant amount of field research, visits and logistics.
- Will provide support to the core team for project design and planning.
- Day to day administrative support on Data Analysis.
- Content development for the on-going projects.
Social Media and Communication:
- Maintaining and updating the social media of Sashakt Nari Parishad.
- Create content for social media.
- Participate in external events and circulate take-away.
- Assist in communication of Office programs.
Outreach and Advocacy:
- Conduct workshops and seminars in Schools and colleges on Sustainable development goals (SDG)
- Assist research team with outreach and field work on-going projects on Sustainable development Goals.
- To maintain and update organisation’s website
- Create new website, if required.
This is a part-time internship program, which requires a commitment of 15-20 Hours work in a week.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Stipend: 4000/-
Travel expenses will be covered additionally.
How to apply
To apply and, to know the job description, visit this Google form.
In case of any query, please write to us: email@example.com.
For official website, click here.