Your Name, College, Year of Study, Email ID
Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
Saarthi Trust, Jodhpur, 5
Saarthi Trust is a NGO which has the Mission to rehabilitate every kind of needy person especially women, children and differently able by any means and wanted to establish an healthy society with a fearless and equal atmosphere for everyone.
If you want to do internship under Saarthi, you can directly contact and request them over their website or you can contact Ms. Kriti Bharti, Managing Trustee at Saarthi Trust.
Email ID: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of internship and timings
I attend the internship for 1 month from 1st July, 2015 to 1st August, 2015, but the trust provide long term internship of 6 month and 9 month also according the need and requirement and in which a person wants to do the field work.
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
I first met them in their office. They guided me with all the work which I need to undergo, gave an introduction of trust. Asked me regarding in which field I want to do my internship, I did my internship on child protection and women rights issues.
Ms. Kriti Bharti herself fights all the cases. Talking about office is not very big. It’s located at Ratanada, Airport Road.
It is best place to interns from 1st year and 2nd year. You can learn a lot of thing in which ever field you want to do internship, if you want to help in rescue work and research work you can clear all your basics.
If you want to learn how to argue or ask question you can learn that from morning 10-4 you can spend time with them in court and learn the court procedure and in evening you can sit in office with the office member and discuss the cases and also learn a lot new things.
Work environment and people
All are very good and supporting. If you want to leave from office or court they give you permission easily and also if you can’t go to office due to any reason they provide with some work which you can easily do from home.
Best thing about NGO is it is a international level NGO which specialized in Child Marriage Annulment and today almost worldwide media reports of NGO are being covered and many international awards, and you can also found records in LIMCA book of world record. Among one case was being added in class 11th CBSE syllabus.
It is the best place where at primary level you can clear your basic legal knowledge you can actually work with them and learn the working of court and advocates and also most importantly the contribution the NGO is giving to the society.
Bad thing as such I didn’t find anything.
Some things in life are invaluable. I think learn as much as there.
Biggest lesson was that life is very difficult and unpredictable and many people are suffering from it and you can help them and reach out to them and help them.
The biggest knowledge is whatever you study or see in not real but when you practically do that work you get the knowledge. Similarly in court 10% is what your theory will help you remaining 90% is what you practically deal with the case and every new case will give you a new knowledge.