Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
S S Rana & Company – 81/2, 2nd & 3rd Floors, Aurobindo Marg, Adhchini, New Delhi 110017, India
You can upload your CV on official website.
This will be followed by a telephonic interview by the HR who will then ask you to write a research paper on any topic relating to IPR.
The final selection communication will be then made by mail.
Duration of internship and timings
9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
The first day begins with a meeting with the HR, who then assigns you to a team depending on whether its trademark, copyright, patent, litigation, corporate, etc.
This is followed by introduction to the team heads- the associates, who inquire about your year of study, old internships, etc and then assign you work.
The infrastructure is pretty decent. The firm is spread over 3 floors.
Work environment and people
The work environment is pretty positive and enduring.
- The office is filled with smiling and cheerful staff. The associates are very friendly but professional at the same time.
- The team was brilliant to work with, they would always sit me down and teach me, with as much patience as possible.
- The firm believes in giving ample space to its interns so that they can perform to the best of their abilities.
- There is nothing that I could complain about the internship but I feel the only con is that there is no canteen and the employees have to eat lunch at their workstations.
- This place is not for the people who want to intern for the sake of it as the interns are expected to be productive.
Depends on the work you do and duration
In depth knowledge of the subject.
Any Other Thing
This experience helps you grow as a professional.