About the internship
Practical Training as Research Associate / Intern in Competition Law at Anupam Sanghi Associates is meant for those who have serious goals to achieve in a competition law practice.
We only consider applicants who would train for a minimum of 6 months with Anupam Sanghi.
After the applicants agree to a 6 months training, we would enter into a training engagement where we assess the applicant for first 2 months about their competition law knowledge and commitment to the work.
Anupam Sanghi’s Linkedin profile is here.
Freshers, 4th & 5th year Law Students studying in Five Years law in Law Schools recognized by the Bar Council of India and final year law student studying in Three Years law after graduation in Law Schools recognized by the Bar Council of India.
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Research on Competition Regulations in India and Abroad (US, EU, UK, Singapore etc.)
- Research based on business along with sector-specific news and cases before any authority/courts.
- Editing Articles / Reports to be published
- Attending Court proceedings (as per the requirement).
Will be decided after 2 months of assessment.
How to Apply
Send your CV along with published articles and also a write-up on your understanding about Competition Law (600 to 800 words) on any sub-topic/case/legislation in Competition Law to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV should contain the following information:
- Personal particulars including nationality, contact details and a photograph
- Academic record in law school to date
- Awards, prizes and scholarships
- Extra-curricular activities
- Elective subject choices
- Preferred area of practice for your internship / Association
P.S.: Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and your application will be considered on the basis of your write-up.