Presolv360 (recognised and listed by the Ministry of Law & Justice) is India’s First Online Dispute Resolution Platform that blends technology and human expertise and innovation, to provide world-class dispute prevention, protection and resolution services.
Presolv360 endeavours to provide the ease of access of alternative ways of dispute resolution to every person in India, thereby effectively aiming to reduce the current backlog of pending matters in courts. At Presolv360 we practice dispute resolution mechanisms through modes of Mediation, Negotiation and through guided-dialogue.
About the Project
- Aimed at sensitising people inside and outside the premises of court on peaceful resolution methods such as mediation, negotiation, neutral evaluation, and conciliation.
- Encourage people to adopt non-adversarial methodologies to conclude disputes in an amicable spirit and safeguard relations amongst them.
- Promote an environment that is liberative and not litigative.
Presolv360 will provide the interns working on the project with Orientation for the Project by the members from our Panel of Experts along with Certiificates of Acknowledgement.
- Sensitize people in and around the courts about ADR; Collect their information;
- Follow up with people;
- Prepare a report at the end of the Project.
Duration of the Project
October 15th – November 3rd 2018
Students in final years of LLB program from a reputed Law College.
- Students will be shortlisted on the basis of their resume and application submitted;
- Shortlisted students will be informed via email.
How to apply
Will be given soon.
As per industry standards.