Model Governance Foundation is a non-partisan, non-profit and non-political organization working for national integration, communal harmony and inclusive development.
Our key areas of intervention are administrative reforms, education, environment, healthcare, legal reforms, skill development and women empowerment.
We organize events, conduct research and provide consultancy on key issues in governance, public policy and law. The organization is headquartered in Lucknow and the pan-Indian team comprises of most promising college students and young professionals who bring their vibrant perspectives to the organization and are unified by the common vision of improving the future of our country.
Legal Status: Registered as a Public Charitable Trust under Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
Participant: United Nations Global Compact and United Nations Civil Society Network.
Model Governance Foundation is pleased to announce Samvaad – Online Internship Programme from 1st October – 1st November, 2016
We are looking for students and young professionals interested in creating positive social impact by conducting research on policy issues, writing thought-provoking and insightful blogs, designing creative social campaigns, organizing life-changing events, and interviewing leaders and change-makers.
- Writing articles for the blog.
- Content creation, engagement and promotion on social media channels.
On-field research, observation trips, campaign management, policy drafting, policy analysis, event management, interactions with politicians, academicians, lawyers, entrepreneurs, and other public figures.
*Note: Bonus Tasks are offered after successful completion of 1st month of internship.
General Internship Rules and Regulations
- Age between 18 – 25 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Remuneration: Pro bono. (Voluntary and Unpaid)
25th September, 2016
Awarded to candidates who perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit.
Awarded to only exceptional performers who are associated with us for a period of 6 months or more.
Application form is HERE.
Send your CV/Resume and Photograph to [email protected]
Recruitment Policy Highlights
We are an equal opportunity organization and firmly believe in diversity.
- We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities, unfaltering values, and great potential.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- Monthly performance review will be conducted to evaluate your contribution and suitability for the organization.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Desired Values and Mindset
- Technological Awareness
- Leadership Training
- Networking Opportunities
- Personality Development
- Professional Growth
- Social Impact
- Work Experience