At the India Legal Portal, we are on a mission to provide an accessible, user friendly and single window platform which acts as a search engine for Indian laws and we are looking for interns who want to contribute to the same.
We hope to realize this mission by building India’s first free online searchable repository of every central and state law. Information about these laws will be available in simple English, and will be organized so that anyone can get the answer they are looking for with minimal effort.
We are looking for interns who are passionate about making legal information more accessible and are willing to work hard for the same. Interns would be contributing to creating content for the portal which seeks to act like a search engine for legal queries.
You do not have to be a law student to apply as long as you feel passionately about increasing access to legal information.
The internship will be based in Delhi, at our Jangpura office.
You will be required to intern for a minimum of 4 weeks.
What’s in it for you?
· A stipend
· Acknowledgment of your work on the portal
· A certificate on the successful completion of your tenure
· Developing your own research and drafting skills as well as legal knowledge
· An opportunity to interact with legal academics, scholars and experts
· The chance to make a difference in the relationship between the law and the people affected by it
To Apply, please email the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Internship at India Legal Portal”
A copy of your updated resume
A writing sample of not more than 1000 words on any subject of your choice
The time period when you would be available for the internship